At Village Extended Day Services, we value the safety of all of our families and staff. We have implemented a number of safety measures based on CDC and St Johns County School district recommendations to ensure the continued health of everyone involved in our programs.
– Temperature and covid-19 questionnaire checks at check-in for all staff and students
– Students and counselors will be with the same cohort each day
– Cohorts will have designated areas for use to limit cross exposure
– Students required to wear masks while inside
– Staff required to wear masks and face shields while inside
– Social-distancing friendly daily activities
– Sanitizing all materials after each use with safe products